APW3++, November Batch
1. The power cord is not included, please find one with at least 10A from your local market.
2. The APW3++ can deliver a maximum power of only 1200W if it is connected to a 110V mains power supply. To obtain the rated power of 1600W, the APW3++ must be connected to a 220-240V mains power supply. Please check the mains power supply that is the standard in your region before ordering.
3. This batch of PSU comes with only 10 PCIe connectors so cannot be used with more than one Antminer L3+ miner.
4. The shipping for this batch will start soon after 1st November 2017, depending on when the units are ready to ship out and your position in the order queue.
5. All items added to cart are shipped according to the item with the latest shipping date in the cart. If you would like to receive an item earlier, please place a separate order for it.
6. Be sure to keep the original packing on hand when you get PSU, the original box should be used to return the PSU when you requesting RMA. Otherwise, it won't be honored.
Efficiency Test Curve Load versus temperature derating curve
1. The shipping cost is not included in the retail price shown above. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
2. Orders are confirmed only after complete payment, inclusive of shipping cost, is received by Bitmain.
3. Special Provision: Order cancellation or refund request will not be entertained for this batch by Bitmain. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration.
4. Only Bitcoin Cash is accepted as payment method for this batch.
To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales' related inquiries please submit a request here.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Bitmain representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. Bitmain is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
1. A twelve months' warranty is provided starting from the ship-out date. To avail this warranty a Repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain's website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective PSU can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
3. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power cable, lightning or voltage surges;
4. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain's instructions.
5. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
6. If you notice there are some loose parts when you receive the PSU, please inform us by submitting a ticket within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX's website.
Please read Bitmain's Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Bitmain.com