Antminer L3+, 504MH/s
1. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
2. Shipping of this batch will start on 15 July 2017 on a first paid, first ship basis. Considering that the number of orders may be very high, it is possible that some orders are shipped 10 days after the date of start of shipping. So orders that are shipped within 10 days from the starting date of shipping can not be considered as delayed orders.
3. Power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU with at least 9 six-pin PCIE connectors. There are 2 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and both need to be connected to the PSU for the hashing board to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board.
4. Bitmain recommends the APW3+ power supply for the L3+ miner. We do not recommend the use of one APW3+ PSU to power more than one Antminer L3+.
5. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 9 PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
1. The shipping cost, custom charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
2. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
3. Order cancellation or refund request will not be entertained by Bitmain. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration.
4. For bitcoin payment, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment "Valid" manually.
5. USD wire transfers are accepted for this batch. Please note details of Bitmain's new bank account (bank name and account number below) for USD transfers from your order confirmation page. Bitmain will not be responsible for any loss if payment is made to any other bank account, including Bitmain's previous bank account.
Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank (China) Limited Shenzhen Branch
Account Number: 000000501511168204
6. To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales related inquiries please submit a request here.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Bitmain representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. Bitmain is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
NOTE: The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the BTC/USD exchange rate, the bitcoin network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
Hash Rate 504MH/s. A variation of +/- 5% is expected.
Power Consumption 800W +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
Power Efficiency 1.6J/MH +10% (at the wall, with Bitmain's APW3 PSU, 93% efficiency, 25°C ambient temperature)
DC Voltage Input 11.60 ~ 13.00V
Chip Type BM1485
Chip quantity per unit 288 chips on four hashing boards, 72 chips on one hashing board
Dimensions 352mm (l) x 130mm (w) x 187.5mm (h)
Operating temperature 0°C - 40°C
Network connection Ethernet
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain's website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
3. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
4. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain's instructions.
5. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit to the customer within the warranty period.
6. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX's website.
7. Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read Bitmain’s Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Bitmain.com
There are no discounts available for this batch.