1. Click here for specifications and other information on the Antminer S9.
2. Power consumption figures will vary with your PSU's efficiency, the ambient operating temperature and the accuracy of the power meter.
3.The shipping for this batch will start on a first-order-first-ship basis on 21 September for orders that Bitmain has received full payment for. We advise you to research and prepare in advance for the customs' clearance in your country to avoid delays or unexpected costs.
4. To confirm your order, remember to click on "Pay for Order" after you have submitted your order. You can then select you preferred method of payment
5. Power supply unit is not included. You will need an ATX PSU. Bitmain recommends the APW3++ for both the S9 and T9 miners. It cannot power more than one miner. The new batch of the PSU will be available soon and we will inform buyers of this S9 batch by email when the PSU batch is ready.
6. There are 3 PCI-e connectors for +12V DC input on each hashing board and all 3 need to be connected to the PSU for the hashboard to operate. Do not connect more than one PSU to the same hashing board!
7. Separate power supply to control board: there is one additional 6pin PCI-e connector on the IO board which must be connected to the PSU to get power. Be sure to power on the miner only after all the 10x PCIE connectors are connected to power supply.
1. The shipping cost, custom charges and taxes (if any) are not included in the retail price shown above.
2. Please fill your desired quantity, shipping address and select your preferred shipping service while placing an order to learn the shipping cost to your shipping address.
3. Special Provision: Order cancellation or refund request will not be entertained for this batch by Bitmain. We advise you to make any payment only after careful consideration.
4. For bitcoin payment, please use the exact amount mentioned in your order and complete the payment within one hour. After one hour, the order will expire and your payment may not be detected by the system automatically. If the payment is submitted but the receipt is delayed, we will make your payment "Valid" manually.
5. USD wire transfers are accepted for this batch. Please note details of Bitmain's new bank account (bank name and account number below) for USD transfers from your order confirmation page. Bitmain will not be responsible for any loss if payment is made in any other currency besides USD or is made to any other bank account, including Bitmain's previous bank account.
Bank Name: Standard Chartered Bank (China) Limited Shenzhen Branch
Account Number: 000000501511168204
6. To get a fast response from our team for any order or sales related inquiries please submit a request here.
Please do not place your order with anyone or anybody claiming to be an official Bitmain representative over email or Skype. It can be a scam and your confirmed order may never be delivered in such cases. Bitmain is neither responsible for nor offers any kind of compensation in such cases.
NOTE: The price of bitcoin mining machines has to be adjusted frequently in accordance with variables like the BTC/USD exchange rate, the bitcoin network difficulty, or the expected difficulty increase. Refund requests based on price changes cannot be honored.
1. A 180-day warranty is provided starting from the shipping date. To avail this warranty a repair ticket must be generated by the customer on Bitmain's website. Overclocking the miner will void the warranty immediately.
2. The warranty only applies to the original purchaser who purchased the machine directly from Bitmain. Once the miner is resold warranty coverage becomes the responsibility of the re-seller.
3. All sales are final. No refunds will be granted. Defective miners can be repaired for free if they fall under the Bitmain warranty policy. After the warranty period, machines can be repaired at the cost of parts and labor.
4. The following events will void the warranty:
a. Customer removes/replaces any components by himself without receiving permission from Bitmain first;
b. Damage caused by poor power supply, lightning or voltage surges;
c. Burnt parts on hash boards or chips;
d. Miner/boards/components damage due to water immersion or corrosion due to wet environment.
5. For all repairs or RMA, within warranty or not, customer must return the defective parts at his/her own expense after opening a support ticket and troubleshooting with Bitmain's instructions.
6. Bitmain will cover shipping cost when shipping a replacement unit within the warranty period.
7. If you notice there are some loose heatsinks when you receive the miner, please inform us by email to email@example.com within 3 days from the date the package is received according to UPS/DHL/FEDEX's website.
8. Bitmain does not take any responsibility for or compensate for any loss as result of downtime caused by delays in transportation as a result of custom formalities or other reasons.
Please read Bitmain’s Terms & Conditions for a complete list of conditions and terms that apply to all orders placed on Bitmain.com
There are no discounts available for this batch.